[lldb-dev] Redundant six.py copy

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun May 1 15:35:17 PDT 2016

Six isn't a module that is normally installed. I think the pythonic way to
do this is tell people "you need to install six before you can use lldb",
but given the number of different ways in which people use it and the
different needs, this isn't ideal.

There are no plans to drop support for 2.7, so it will continue to be
needed. Do you actually get an error?