[lldb-dev] Windows lldb prompt issue

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Mar 21 13:50:28 PDT 2016

You might see if there is some way to implement an equivalent of IOHandlerEditline that works on the windows terminal? Maybe a class like IOHandlerWindowsTerminal which would be specified to native windows terminal. There has to be a way to control the cursor and do line kind of commands. I believe that erase to beginning of line is all you would need to do to fix this correctly.