[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] Git Move: GitHub+modules proposal

Alexey Denisov via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jun 27 09:04:07 PDT 2016

Hello there,

Renato, thank you for putting everything together.

Talking about second question (commits mailing list): github provides set
of various web hooks. I think here we are interested
In 'push'es particularly.

Besides that it has some CI related integrations: buildbots can update pull
request status to show if tests are passing or not. The builds can be also
triggered using web hooks (issue_comment with specific text). IIRC swift
and rust do this (and more) in a very similar way.

Cheers,
Alex.

[1] https://developer.github.com/webhooks
<https://developer.github.com/webhooks/#payloads>