[lldb-dev] [llvm-dev] Git Move: GitHub+modules proposal

Renato Golin via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 26 16:32:15 PDT 2016

On 26 June 2016 at 23:02, Anton Korobeynikov <anton at korobeynikov.info> wrote:
> Does github allow this? IIRC their support for server-side hooks was
> very limited due to obvious reasons. And executing hooks e.g. on
> llvm.org seems very error-prone.

Someone suggested it was possible. I have sent them an email with a
draft proposal and they said everything was fine, though they didn't
confirm specific support.

I can't see shy changing a local auto-increment ID on the repository
itself would be a breach of security, so even if there are
limitations, I think we can get this done.

I'll send them another email to confirm this specific point.

cheers,
--renato