[lldb-dev] Introductions

Adrian McCarthy via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jul 21 08:55:44 PDT 2016

Cool.  Welcome!

I expect that's very do-able (and it was something on my to-do list,
eventually).

I believe the dump file is relatively trivial.  The Windows API
(::MiniDumpReadDumpStream) just returns ranges of the memory mapped dump
file.  I think you could essentially implement that API in a portable way
and swap it in to the one place in ProcessWinMiniDump that calls it.  Once
that's working, you can hoist it of the Windows-specific world and make it
available everywhere.