[lldb-dev] LLDB-MI from Eclipse hangs

Marc-Andre Laperle via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jul 17 14:26:40 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am currently working on integrating LLDB-MI in Eclipse CDT so that
it works more or less out of the box in the next CDT release due in
September (setting the lldb-mi path automatically, etc). For this
specific issue, I made it so that it simply does not send the
target-async command from Eclipse. I have worked around a few other
issues and I'll look at creating bugs in LLDB's Bugzilla and sending
patches to LLDB in the upcoming weeks.

Here are some issues I worked around but would like to fix on the LLDB side:
1. -breakpoint-insert doesn't handle locations that look like absolute
paths (because of leading /)
2. Executable path has to be absolute

This Eclipse integration is still very much in progress but in case
you are curious, the code is here:
https://github.com/MarkZ3/Eclipse-CDT-WIP/tree/lldb-mi

Regards,
Marc-Andre