[lldb-dev] Debugging Python scripts (backtraces, variables) with LLDB

Alexandru Croitor via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 6 08:48:11 PDT 2016

Hello,

I've searched for information wether it is possible to debug a python script using LLDB, and haven't found anything so far.

Specifically I'm interested in an LLDB counterpart to what GDB provides (the two main pages being https://wiki.python.org/moin/DebuggingWithGdb and http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EasierPythonDebugging ).

So python stack traces, python values, etc.

I assume this is not implemented, but are there any plans, or is it even feasible to implement?

Regards, Alex.