[lldb-dev] lldb status at windows

Red Skotina via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 22 11:08:05 PST 2016

Look like I miss something , but i cant debug simple program program
compiled with clang from trunk (258016), msvc 2015 stdlib, from vs2015 x86
developer console .
 i use lldb from trunk
    #include "stdio.h"

    int main(int argc, char **argv)
    {
        printf("hello1\n");
        printf("hello2\n");
        return 0;
    }

d:\code\tests\test2>lldb a.exe
(lldb) target create "a.exe"
Current executable set to 'a.exe' (i686).
(lldb) run

Process 6264 launching

a.exe and lldb hangs

What i doing wrong ?