[lldb-dev] clang-format now supports return type on separate line

Kate Stone via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jan 22 07:09:17 PST 2016

Agreed.  My guidance has been that we go ahead and require submitters to use clang-format for patches, but to acknowledge that there may be cases where this produces undesirable results.  Manual formatting to correct these issues is acceptable and should lead to discussions about concrete examples where the automated approach is imperfect.

Kate Stone k8stone at apple.com
 Xcode Runtime Analysis Tools