[lldb-dev] marking new summary output for expected timeouts

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 21 08:34:49 PST 2016

Great.  Actually there is a latent bug in there we hit yesterday, when
there is a platform set but it doesn't start with "remote-" (we assume the
match result has a first matched group and blow up).  I'll submit a patch
that both fixes that up and strips out the darwin ones.  I think the rerun
logic now fully covers us on the Darwin side.

--
-Todd