[lldb-dev] Getting lldb tests working on Hexagon

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 20 10:06:37 PST 2016

What is the sequence of lldb commands you use to innitiate a hexagon
debug session normally? Do you need to set a custom platform (platform
select XXX)? If so, then you need to look into --platform-name (and
possibly --platform-url, --platform-working-dir) parameter, and
possibly add some support there?