[lldb-dev] Using control+left/right arrow to jump between words in the prompt

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Jan 11 01:40:29 PST 2016

LLDB's command line editing leaves a lot to be desired. The thing
which annoys me the most is that you get bogus characters inserted if
you press the wrong character (e.g. left arrow) in the incremental
search (^R) mode.

> Is it a feature that would be welcome?
Is this an offer to implement the feature? ;)
If so, I know a couple of people, who would be very pleased by that. :)

cheers,
pl