[lldb-dev] lldb status at windows
Zachary Turner via lldb-dev
lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jan 7 10:02:38 PST 2016
Hi, I guess I should make a new blog post at some point, or post status on
the website. Here's my best estimate at what you can expect.
* Most common debugging scenarios should work. Run under debugger, attach
to process, interrupt, continue, print variable values, evaluate
* Step-over might be unstable in certain scenarios
* Conditional breakpoints don't work
* Hardware watchpoints don't work
* Expression evaluation might not work in some advanced cases.
The main big feature that has been added since the original blog post is
support for windows minidump files. So you can create a minidump of a
stopped process from inside LLDB, and you can load up a minidump and do
On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 10:39 PM Red Skotina via lldb-dev <
lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
> Where can i look lldb status for native debug at Windows?
> lldb-dev mailing list
> lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the lldb-dev