[lldb-dev] How to load core on a different machine?

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 5 15:04:36 PST 2016

Try this:

% lldb
(lldb) platform select --sysroot /path/to/remote/shared/libraries remote-linux
(lldb) <load core>

If this works, there are SBPlatform class calls in the API you can use the select the platform as done above if you need to not do this from the command line.

The other option is to chroot into /path/to/remote/shared/libraries and you will need to copy your core file into /path/to/remote/shared/libraries, then just run LLDB normally and it should work.

Greg Clayton