[lldb-dev] No breakpoints after update

Jason Molenda via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 16 15:32:29 PST 2016

If you can pause the remote process while debugging, I would start by seeing if lldb knows about any images being loaded:

(lldb) image list

I'd also try 'target list', 'platform status', and maybe 'log enable lldb dyld' from the start.

If lldb can't figure out where the binaries are loaded in memory, it'll never set breakpoints.