[lldb-dev] Running a single test

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 9 14:19:45 PST 2016

Try passing the directory to start in as the last argument.  Also make sure
you include .py on the filename when using -p (I don't actually know if
this is required but I do it).

% python dotest.py
--executable /tank/emaste/src/llvm/build-nodebug/bin/lldb -C /usr/bin/clang
-v -t -p TestCppIncompleteTypes.py
~/src/llvm/tools/lldb/packages/Python/lldbsuite/test

I don't know off the top of my head why that last argument is required, and
I agree it's counterintuitive and probably doesn't *need* to be that way
for technical reasons.

LMK if this works