[lldb-dev] Question about TestMultipleDebuggers.py

Siva Chandra via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Feb 8 14:21:08 PST 2016

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 2:10 PM, Zachary Turner <zturner at google.com> wrote:
> Why though?

Foremost, I think it is because the lldb driver built as part of the
test is linked to the host lldb shared library. If you build a 32-bit
driver, we will need a 32-bit lldb shared library as well is it not?

Second, which I think can be fixed, is that we we load an x86_64
target explicitly here: multi-process-driver.cpp:104