[lldb-dev] Problem running the test suite on Linux.

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Feb 3 14:59:44 PST 2016

We've occasionally discussed the concept of unexpected successes being an
issue.  Last time we landed on this being the best we can do for now as we
want the code to be executed, even if it fails occasionally and/or under
load.  The alternative (aside from fixing it) is to skip it, which then
prevents us from seeing if something horrible like a crash occurs when
going down that code path.

-Todd