[lldb-dev] MSVC 2013 w/ Python 2.7 is moving to an unsupported toolchain

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Feb 2 13:48:31 PST 2016

You may have to make some changes to the zorg scripts to keep that
working.  I didn't realize there were any other bots building LLDB, so I
made some changes that will default everything to VS2015 and Py3.

BTW, is your builder doing a debug build or a release build?  When doing a
debug build clang now requires more memory than can fit in a 4GB address
space to link, so using an x86 toolchain won't work anymore.  I forced a
change to use the amd64_x86 toolchain, but this won't work unless the
version of python used by buildbot is a 64-bit Python distro (because
Python.exe is what ultimately calls vcvarsall and cmake and it inherits the
environment of the parent).

So I think you will need to do all this as well.