[lldb-dev] lldb-3.8.1 prebuilt binary for windows7

Vadim Chugunov via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Dec 5 11:56:13 PST 2016

Hi Hans,

I'd love to help, but I don't have half the tools that build_llvm_package.bat
requires installed on my machine.  My setup is to build llvm with msbuild.
  Is it possible to build the installer this way too?

Can you point me to the specific CMake source that determines what's
included in the package?   At a glance, everything from
%LLVM%/lib/site-packages is missing.

Vadim

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:41 AM, Hans Wennborg <hans at chromium.org> wrote:

> Is anyone working on this?

I'm happy to include LLDB in the installer, but I'm really not the