[lldb-dev] Symbol Server for everyone.

Taras Tsugrii via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 30 15:24:09 PDT 2016

Thank you Jim! Sounds like this should work!

On 8/30/16, 8:45 AM, "jingham at apple.com on behalf of Jim Ingham" <jingham at apple.com> wrote:

    The "dsymForUUID" tool doesn't handle copying source files around - we tend to just remote mount them.  But we do include these keys in the return plist so that lldb can automatically remap the source files from where they were at build time to where they are at debug time.  So if your symbol server copies files locally and they aren't in the same location as at build time, you might want to play a similar trick on your end.

    Jim