[lldb-dev] Python3 compatibility for the API

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Aug 29 15:30:17 PDT 2016

Hi,

LLDB already supports Python 3.  I spent a LONG time making this work.  :)
 I've only ever tested the Python 3 support on Windows, and I've only
tested 3.5 and above, but I don't expect any major difficulties getting it
working on another platform, although you may need to tweak the CMake a
little bit to get it building on your platform if it's not Windows.  Please
try it and let me know how it goes.

What OS and minor version are you planning to use?