[lldb-dev] LLDB Evolution

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Aug 27 09:28:40 PDT 2016

It will probably be hard to find all the cases.  Unfortunately clang-tidy
doesn't have a "detect deep indentation" check, but that would be pretty
useful, so maybe I'll try to add that at some point (although I doubt I can
get to it before the big reformat).

Finding all of the egregious cases before the big reformat will present a
challenge, so I'm not sure if it's better to spend effort trying, or just
deal with it as we spot code that looks bad because of indentation level.