[lldb-dev] Code Coverage with GCOV

Ravitheja Addepally via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Aug 17 03:50:22 PDT 2016

Hello,
       I added the following lines to the lldb-server and lldb
CMakeLists.txt
       set(CMAKE_C_FLAGS "${CMAKE_C_FLAGS} -fprofile-arcs -ftest-coverage")
       set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "${CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS} -fprofile-arcs
-ftest-coverage")

I am able to get the lldb-server gcov files when I start its instance and
then connect to it. But since lldb starts the lldb-server in different way,
the files are not written, because I do see that the gcov instrumentation
functions are present in the lldb-server.

Best Regards,
A Ravi Theja