[lldb-dev] LLDB Evolution

Kate Stone via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 9 14:49:17 PDT 2016

Great catch!  If refactoring along those lines doesn’t clean up 100% of the cases then it’s worth explicitly breaking up groups of #include directives with comments.  clang-format won’t reorder any non-contiguous groups and it’s a great way to explicitly call out dependencies.

Ideally we should be focused on committing changes along these lines so that there’s no post-format tweaking required to build cleanly again.

Kate Stone k8stone at apple.com <mailto:k8stone at apple.com>
 Xcode Low Level Tools