[lldb-dev] Ubuntu nightly package for lldb 3.8 has no binary

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Apr 27 01:57:18 PDT 2016

Hi,

last time I tried the prebuilt packages (it was quite a while ago),
they did not work, but I had no time to figure out what's wrong with
them. I think it would be super-great if someone would take a look and
make sure the prebuilt lldb packages work. I haven't seen any mention
of these scripts in this forum though, so you may need to ask on
llvm-dev instead...

pl