[lldb-dev] Debugging win64 from 32bits

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 19 09:47:15 PDT 2016

> On Apr 19, 2016, at 8:58 AM, Zachary Turner via lldb-dev <lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
> No, there is no such thing currently. You can build an x64 lldb, it should work in theory but it's not well tested.
>
> If you want to port llgs to Windows that would be great :)

I second this. Taking the guts or ProcessWindows and making an lldb-server port for windows would really help out windows development. It would allow remote debugging of windows machines, it would allow us to implement both the debugging and platform aspects of lldb-server, and also allow remote debugging from other systems to windows machines.

Greg Clayton