[lldb-dev] Enabling logging from the host gdbserver

Pavel Labath via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 18 03:11:23 PDT 2016

Hi,

you can set environment variables when lunching the "platform"
instance to enable logging in the "gdbserver" instance:
LLDB_DEBUGSERVER_LOG_FILE=/path/to/log/file
LLDB_SERVER_LOG_CHANNELS="lldb all:gdb-remote all"

Also, depending on what you are trying to achieve, it may be easier to
run the gdbserver manually (perhaps in a debugger) and attach to it
from lldb via "process connect"...

cheers,
pl