[lldb-dev] Green Dragon LLDB Xcode build update: TSAN support

Tamas Berghammer via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Apr 5 01:39:56 PDT 2016

I think we don't. If we consider them stable enough for enabling them on a
buildbot AND we agree to revert changes breaking the unittests then I am
happy with enabling them (doing it should take very little effort from our
side). Otherwise I would prefer to wait until we can get them to a stable
state.