[lldb-dev] Green Dragon LLDB Xcode build update: TSAN support

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 4 14:53:28 PDT 2016

One more update:

The Green Dragon OS X LLDB builder now actually runs the gtests instead of
just building them.

The gtests run as a phase right before the Python test suite.  A non-zero
value returning from the gtests will cause the OS X LLDB build to fail.
Right now, tracking down the cause of the failure will require looking at
the console log for the build and test job.  I'm excited to see our gtest
test count has gone from roughly 17  to over 100 now!

Pavel or Tamas, are we running the gtests on the Linux buildbots?

-Todd

--
-Todd