[lldb-dev] break on exceptions/windows

Jim Ingham via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 4 11:41:53 PDT 2016

Yes, that's why I prefer a more abstract command interface than trying to be too specific about some abstract breakpoint.  So you'd just have:

Error
Platform::SetPlatformBreakpoint(lldb_private::Target *target, const char *data);

Then this can have any meaning that it needs to.  The other way to structure this is:

break set -P -key "KEY" -value "VALUE"

Jim