[lldb-dev] 7th build slot?

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Sep 14 23:46:55 PDT 2015

Okay, thanks.

It would be awesome if the summary listed the specific versions of clang
being used.  TOT is obvious, but "clang" being 3.5 is less so.

Seeing as clang behavior can change between releases, perhaps we can use
the other slots for other clang versions?

TOT clearly makes sense if more than one is being done. But if 4 slots
could be dedicated to clang, it seems like:
TOT (latest, 3.8 now)
TOT - 1 (3.7)
TOT - 2 (3.6)
TOT - 3 (3.5)

Or perhaps:
TOT (latest, 3.8)
TOT - 1 (3.7)
TOT - 2 (3.6)
TOT - *HISTORICALLY INTERESTING CLANG* (perhaps 3.4, 3.2, 3.0, whatever).

Just some thoughts.  Nice that the tests run so fast.  I've only got them
running in 2.5 minutes here, looks like your build bot does it in 1.5 :-)

-Todd

--
-Todd