[lldb-dev] top-of-tree build failure when using configure on Linux?

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 9 10:51:57 PDT 2015

The community's current plan of record is still to kill the autoconf build
but there is no definitive timeline on when it will be complete.  But to
answer your question, yes it is across all projects.

>From the LLDB side, I don't know if anyone depends on having a working
autoconf build for production reasons.  The last time I heard, it was only
still around because some people were still running autoconf-based
buildbots.  It's possible I'm forgetting about something or someone, but
that was my understanding.