[lldb-dev] Can Process hold a TargetSP instead of a Target&?

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 1 11:39:07 PDT 2015

> On Aug 31, 2015, at 4:28 PM, Zachary Turner <zturner at google.com> wrote:
>
> Sounds good.  I already have that working in a local patch, but I will wait for the fix you described earlier to go in first, and handle the merge and check in the weak_ptr change.

This was in yesterday:

Author: gclayton
Date: Mon Aug 31 16:25:45 2015
New Revision: 246488

Log:
Stop objects from keeping a strong reference to the process when they should have a weak reference.

Modified:
   lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/InstrumentationRuntime/AddressSanitizer/AddressSanitizerRuntime.cpp
   lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/InstrumentationRuntime/AddressSanitizer/AddressSanitizerRuntime.h
   lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/LanguageRuntime/ObjC/AppleObjCRuntime/AppleObjCTrampolineHandler.cpp
   lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/LanguageRuntime/ObjC/AppleObjCRuntime/AppleObjCTrampolineHandler.h
   lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/MemoryHistory/asan/MemoryHistoryASan.cpp
   lldb/trunk/source/Plugins/MemoryHistory/asan/MemoryHistoryASan.h