[lldb-dev] Compiling LLDB on Centos 5 (dont judge me)

Mark Chandler via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Oct 29 16:57:01 PDT 2015

For My Centos 5 build:

* Using python 2.7 (From devtoolset 2)

* Using gcc 4.8 (From devtoolset 2)

* disabled libedit and python bindings

* Built cmake from source

* Make is fine so didnt bother with ninja

Applying the patch then gives me a working liblldb.so.

Also want to say that its refreshing seeing such a good api. The interface is easy to understand and is standalone without pulling in a bunch of complex types from other libraries. Well done lldb team!

Mark