[lldb-dev] Apple LLDB OS X build bot

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Oct 28 14:03:10 PDT 2015

Hi all,

I've made a few changes to the Apple OS X buildbot today.  These are mostly
minor, but the key is to make sure we all know when it's broken.

First off, it now builds the lldb-tool scheme using the Debug
configuration.  (Previously it was building a BuildAndIntegration
configuration, which nobody outside Apple is ever going to be able to build
right).

Second, it no longer tries to build a signed debugserver and instead uses
the system debugserver.

At this point, if you get an email on a broken build, please make sure to
do the typical courteous thing and (1) fix it if you know how, (2) reach
out and ask us if we know how if it is a platform-specific issue, or (3)
revert until we figure out a way to get it working for everyone.

You can get to the builder here:
http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/LLDB/

It's part of the newer Jenkins-style builders that llvm.org has been trying
out.

It is configured to send emails on a transition from green to red.

Here's the current green build:
http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/LLDB/13827/

Thanks!
--