[lldb-dev] Preliminary support for NetBSD

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 5 12:46:56 PDT 2015

Seems like a great idea.  (Ed, is that something you might be able to
review?)

Hopefully you have access to other platforms to test if it's breaking
anything?  (Most likely candidates would be FreeBSD and Linux/Android, I'd
suspect, depending on how much you're having to change things).

On Wed, Sep 30, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Kamil Rytarowski via lldb-dev <
lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

-Todd