[lldb-dev] Inquiry about .debug_frame

Greg Clayton via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 30 09:29:02 PST 2015

Most compilers emit the same thing for EH frame and for .debug_frame. If this does indeed differ, then LLDB should parse both, but any such changes should really do so in a way that prefers .debug_frame over .eh_frame since .debug_frame should be complete unwind info even though it is just he same as the .eh_frame for most compilers.