[lldb-dev] bindings as service idea

Zachary Turner via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 19 11:12:16 PST 2015

Derp, I forgot C++11 support.  Some of it is not useful to us given the
limited nature of the SB API, but certain things could be useful.  Being
able to transition to enum classes is nice, for example.

Anyway, there's a lot here, so feel free to read through the document.
http://www.swig.org/Doc3.0/CPlusPlus11.html