[lldb-dev] if you look at binding-generation-as-service element...

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 18 13:07:43 PST 2015

Hey Zachary,

Please make sure to ping Greg Clayton, particularly if it does anything
that would make the binding no longer be C-linkage-compatible.  He can tell
you all the bits we are counting on.  I think the keys are:

* we don't ever have there be vtables.
* we never remove API surface area.
* we don't change signatures of existing API.

but I don't think that's exhaustive and certainly not authoritative.

Anyways, just make sure you sync up with him so you don't end up wasting
any energy on something that will break some kind of requirement we have.

Thanks!
--
-Todd