[lldb-dev] keep an eye out for broken lldb bindings

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Nov 18 10:21:54 PST 2015

Hi all,

I've cleaned up our swig generation scripts as used by cmake and Xcode
builds.  They're working fine on Xcode, but I've only checked them on
Ubuntu 14.04 as far as cmake builds go.  The change to switch over to the
cleaned-up script happened here:

r253478

Probably the biggest place something wrong would show up (if not the build
itself) is the running of the tests.  Let me know if you see anything
strange in the next couple hours.  r253478 would be the commit to revert as
it will switch the cmake build back to the old script.

I'd like to get the old scripts out of the repo as soon as this is verified
and/or fixed up to work.  It's a net shrinkage of code and is nearly pylint
clean.  I wanted to minimize how much I changed it while getting 90% of the
gains addressed to reduce pain of verifying the change-over.

Thanks!

--
-Todd