[lldb-dev] No machine instructions loaded for symbols or target (python api)

kwadwo amankwa via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 17 04:21:37 PST 2015

Hi,
I'm building an application on windows using the python api. I need to
be able to access a code symbols instructions but when I launch the
process the symbol has no instructions. I can manually read the symbols
address space but the symbol also has no end_addr set which makes it
difficult to tell where the symbol ends .
Can anybody help me to find out how to generate the instructions when
the process is loaded ?

cheers,

Que