[lldb-dev] swig generation

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Nov 13 10:40:36 PST 2015

I will probably tackle this as two phases:

Phase 1:
* Python script modernization (the python swig wrapper generation)
* Move Xcode onto it.

Phase 2:
* The maintainer-mode, static Python binding generation changes for cmake
and Xcode.

I want to make sure we have proven, still-functional Python from the new
Python script before we move forward.  I will also probably turn on the
Green Dragon OS X public builder's test running at this stage so we can
also see that.

And I want to work out any issues with the current script logic and what OS
X was doing before shifting any of this around.

--
-Todd