[lldb-dev] Is this a test, or a build? Help with link you supplied / Tony

Todd Fiala via lldb-dev lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Nov 2 16:03:21 PST 2015

I'm not sure I fully understand the question, but the GreenDragon CI LLVM
Build Cluster has an LLDB builder for OS X which looks like you're
referencing with the links above.

It gets built by a few stages: one to grab sources, another to do the
building.  I just poked over there and the build looks like it has been
green for quite a while (the Build and Check stage, available from here
<http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/view/LLDB/>).

That builder is not yet running tests.  So if we're talking about the same
thing, it shouldn't be saying anything about test failures.  I'm not sure
what the blocking means.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2015 at 2:36 PM, Anthony Orlando via lldb-dev <
lldb-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> I went to the link you supplied (not the green), and not sure which of the
> below you would like me to select. Please let me know what I can do to help
> with this issue.
>

> Static
>
>    - [image: Success]LLDB, using Stage 1 RA  (Acquire sources)
>    <http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/lldb_acquire/>(blocking)
>
> Other executed recently
>
>    - [image: In progress]LLDB, using Stage 1 RA  (Build and Check)
>    <http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/lldb_build_test/>(blocking)
>

> Static
>
>    - [image: In progress]LLDB, using Stage 1 RA  (Build and Check)
>    <http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/lldb_build_test/>(blocking)
>
> Other executed recently
>
>    - [image: Success]LLDB, using Stage 1 RA  (Acquire sources)
>    <http://lab.llvm.org:8080/green/job/lldb_acquire/>(blocking)
>    -

-Todd