[lldb-dev] Remote Non-Stop Mode

Ted Woodward ted.woodward at codeaurora.org
Tue May 19 12:28:44 PDT 2015

We also need to think about behavior when switching states.

For example, if we're in all-stop mode with all threads stopped, then switch
to non-stop mode and do a continue, which threads to we run? All of them?
One of them (which one?)?

--
Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc.
The Qualcomm Innovation Center, Inc. is a member of Code Aurora Forum, a