[lldb-dev] Cannot link against liblldb

Ziming Song s.ziming at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 22 08:10:25 PDT 2015

I'm having problem creating my program using lldb API.
I can compile lldb successfully, and I can compile and link my program with:
clang++ -std=c++11 dbg.cpp -o dbg -I ../llvm/tools/lldb/include/ -L ../llvm-build/lib/ -llldb
But when I run the program it says
./dbg: error while loading shared libraries: liblldb.so.3.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
I tried copy liblldb* to current directory and copy executable to llvm-build/lib directory, but no luck.