[lldb-dev] New Failure LldbGdbServerTestCase.test_Hc_then_Csignal_signals_correct_thread_launch_llgs_dwarf just started failing in top-of-tree

Tamas Berghammer tberghammer at google.com
Thu Mar 12 04:26:29 PDT 2015

I had a major re-factor around the TestLldbGdbServer test cases (
http://reviews.llvm.org/rL231922) but based on the logs the failure is
unrelated to it.

I run the test locally several time (cmake + ninja, linux - x86-64) and
seen the first failure after more than 100 runs, so I can imagine that this
test case is a little bit flaky and we haven't seen the failure before
because we haven't hit the specific failure case. The linked build bot
haven't caught this failure again since then.

I attached the packet log and the process log for the failure if somebody
have any idea about what caused it.

Thanks,
Tamas