[lldb-dev] LLDB-4.7 always starts server on Linux

Eugene Birukov eugenebi at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 26 12:08:39 PDT 2015

Thanks for info. Still, is there a way to force the old behavior on Linux? I am creating a C++ program that does not involve starting command interpreter, and apparently I mess up LLDB state somewhere.  Now, looking at one state machine in a single process is much easier that looking at two interconnected state machines in two different processes.

I found platform.plugin.linux.use-llgs-for-local setting - does it still work?

Thanks,
Eugene