[lldb-dev] Errors when building lldb lookup example

Murat Yakici murat.yakici at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 07:53:08 PDT 2015

Hi,
I have successfully built LLDB on a linux x86_64 (following exact steps from the LLVM and LLDB web build pages).

Cd to llvm/tools/lldb/examples/lookup/ and running make gives me the following error:

main.cpp:17:10: fatal error: 'LLDB/SBBlock.h' file not found

So it turns out this file exists in ../include/lldb/API/SBBlock.h

I changed all includes in the example to point to 'lldb/API/..' (Which I believe should not be necessary in the first place)

Now I am getting:

..SharingPtr.h:13:10: fatal error: 'algorithm' file not found

I will appreciate if you can help me out on this.

Thanks,
Murat