[lldb-dev] C++ API: How to get information about module load?

Eugene Birukov eugenebi at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 1 08:47:24 PDT 2015

Hi,

I created SBListener and subscribed to events using SBTarget::GetBroadcaster(). I successfully receive "modules-loaded" event. But how can I get to just loaded SBModule from there? In the code I see that on lldb_private:: side there is a data payload associated with the event, but it is not visible on the API side...

Also, I tried to get C string from event or print it to SBStream - I hoped to just parse it - there is no information there.

Do I miss something or this feature is simply not implemented yet?

Thanks,
Eugene